Sunday, December 25, 2011

Wreckless at Christmas



Sometimes I have a random sense of humor. This year I missed Halloween, but I won't miss Christmas. Merry Christmas to all. May 2012 shine brightly.

Today also marked my debut on Wreckless Eating, a YouTube channel hosted by Matt Zion and Chris Wreckless showcasing the consumption of the bizarre.



In my debut, I teamed with Chris Wreckless to take on an 8 lb drum of Hershey's chooclate syrup. We absoultely mauled the extreme sugar challenge in just over two minutes. It was a fun sprint down chocolate lane.

Chris Wreckless is mostly unknown to the competitive eating community, but he has had a few run-ins with restaurant challenges. He's handled the 5 lb King Ranch Burrito at La Casa Garcia in Anaheim. At the time, he aimed to break the 11:30 house record set by Damon Wells during his pre-IFOCE days. The time goal was elusive but Chris was victorious.

Photo courtesy Wreckless Eating / Matt Zion
As a guess, I'd place Chris Wreckless' capacity at 5-6 lbs. His mass consumption days sure aren't over. We have plans in motion for more future team challenges. Without a doubt, I look forward to getting "wreckless" again.

Be sure to look for the debut of their main show. They produce several segments every month. Their channel is always turning out new content. Some vile, some wild, but always entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert in this area. I am starting a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

    The URL is ukdissertation.co.uk

    ReplyDelete