Saturday, December 17, 2011

Going Wreckless


This is going to be a different weekend. Tomorrow, I'm meeting the guys who film the YouTube channel "Wreckless Eating" and I'll offer a small challenge segment for their program. I will be out of my element there.

For those who have never watched, WE focuses on the more sickening side of this sport. Matt Zion and Chris Wreckless sample foods that would make most of us cringe. I'm not going to ruin any of their videos for you (but the one with the balut was awesome). Needless to say, my participation will not be about mass consumption.

Tune in to Wreckless Eating to see what it's all about. It's definitely another dimension to competitive eating and they have their viewers. Let's see how I do in their realm. Maybe they'll invite me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment