Thursday, December 24, 2015

World's Hottest Candy?


There are no words to describe the pain and suffering these little candies unleashed in me. I'm glad the camera worked the first time - because there's no way I'm doing all that again.

The candies are the brainchild of The Pepper Boy, a company that specializes in unique superhot treats. Why anyone would really want to eat candies made with the hottest peppers in the world is actually beyond me.



They came in 3 flavors corresponding to 3 levels to heat. Strawberry anise was tamest, wintergreen tangerine was bearable, and mango was hellfire.

I'll leave it to you to check out the video and the company's website. I need to recover.

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad to find your information, thank you so much.
    pasang iklan gratis

    ReplyDelete