Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moving to Brooklyn


Last weekend's trip to Oregon was an amazing success. I met up with Aaron Wakamatsu, completed five food challenges, and appeared in the Statesman Journal for my big win against a 12 lb pizza.

Aaron is a great friend, an awesome supporter of competitive eating, and an emerging champion of all things spicy. He helped establish two of the eating challenges I dominated, and the groundwork has been set for new challenges in the coming months.

Video material from the trip is still being edited. I'll post it as soon as time permits, along with blog coverage of my individual challenges with photos. There will also be reports sent to www.bestfoodchallenges.com


Image courtesy http://crifdogclassic.com/ 
But as time rolls on, new opportunities emerge. My name is listed as a candidate for the new Crif Dog Classic Hot Dog Eating Contest slated for this July 4th in Brooklyn, New York. Though I didn't ask for it, I recognize that it's an incredible opportunity and I'm campaigning hard for votes.

I need all the help I can get, as I'm up against qualified competition. Just go to their website and vote for the "Freak8r" to send me to Brooklyn!

3 comments: