Monday, April 11, 2011

New China Buffet


This is unofficially my 100th post, but that includes a few edits. It's the 90th. Either way I decided to put up a post with lots of photos and less writing.

Last October I stopped by New China Buffet, another inexpensive all-you-can-eat establishment in San Bernardino. Lunch runs for $6.99 including soft drinks, tea, and coffee.


The wasabi was creamier than usual. I wouldn't go here for the sushi in any case.










At this point the wait staff became irritated with me and stopped collecting my empty plates. 






Some may debate the quality, but the quantity's certainly abundant.

6 comments:

  1. High, do people know about this good topic? In the freelance writing service is not hard to obtain everything!
    womens beach cruiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and got a lot from them. To me, you are doing the great work.
    Cinematography

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Definitely, what a splendid site and enlightening posts, I will bookmark your blog. All the Best!

    SEO India | Performance Based SEO | India SEO | Freelance SEO | Pay for Performance SEO | Web Design India | SEO Freelancer | Freelance SEO | Freelance SEO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great information help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely.
    Rattan Garden Furniture

    ReplyDelete