Friday, February 11, 2011

110....

As in pieces of sushi. Not the freeway running through Pasadena.


This is the largest certified dose of sushi I have crossed paths with. There were California rolls, nigiri pieces, and legitimate raw fish thrown in for good measure. It went down at King Buffet in San Bernardino, so suffice it to say that the meal didn't end with these four plates.

Another day, I'll challenge the plate record at Sushilicious in Irvine, CA. Johnnie Excel pushed it to 60, and then Stephanie Torres pressed it to 61. Well... 62 is a steep mountain to climb, but such mountains have been climbed before.

Gotta put on my hiking boots and head to Orange County.

I gotta give a big shout-out to Donsturdy.com for their video of my attempt at the Kitchen Sink at San Francisco Creamery. Awesome guys - totally into competitive eating and food fighting. I see big things for them this year.

More about the Kitchen Sink next time!

2 comments: