Saturday, December 4, 2010

Moving Pictures

Generally, when you come to this website you are hit with a barrage of photos. That's been the track record.

I realize it's time to try something new. Gotta keep things fresh. Instead of just posting up a stream of photos, I'm considering creating video slideshows of the food I consume to post on YouTube.



This is just a sample video of a visit I paid to Hometown Buffet for their $5 weekend breakfast special early in 2010. It's a collection of about a dozen photos. There was nothing really special about this particular meal. $5 is an unbeatable bargain for an unlimited amount of food... even if it isn't haute cuisine. I know two guys who incessantly debate the quality of Hometown's food. Thankfully, it's pretty tough to screw up breakfast. I like it there.

Come to think of it... today's a weekend, isn't it?

Bottom line: more of these slideshows are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment