Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pancake Marathon


Chicken nuggets for two hours has been done before. Can I do the same with doughy, bready pancakes?

That's on the menu tonight. Last week, Johnnie Excel dined on 41 all-you-can-eat pancakes at Denny's and dared me to raise the bar. Let's see if I can take it to 50, which roughly equates to 9.4 lbs if you believe the menu.

Since there aren't many restaurant challenges left for me in Southern California, personal challenges and "buffet bests" look like a nice alternative.

If technology cooperates, I will live-tweet results on my Twitter feed @Freak8r tonight.

Pancakes... why does it have to be pancakes? Just kidding, this is one food I really love.

8 comments:

  1. That is so awesome. You are the man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you not weigh 400 lbs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't see your comment. It's hard on the body to digest these mega meals. In my experience it's not an effective way to gain weight. But I do gain weight. I have to take breaks for that reason.

      Delete